Monday, September 8, 2008

What's the story, morning glory?


Or, in other words, what is going on with the total lack of posting? In case you are wondering, yes, I am planning on posting more in the future, but my moving around so much is making it hard to blog, even when I read wonderfully ridiculous books like The Monk that are sooooo worth writing about.

I will be off line for much of next week and probably too busy to blog for another two weeks after that, but I will continue to write posts on my computer and actually post them when I get the chance.

Speaking of which, I'll blog about it later, but if you have the chance, read The Monk and just try not to laugh your ass off. Yeah, it moves a little slowly, but you're allowed to skim, since you don't have to read the whole thing for class like I did. It's better than a Harlequin romance, I swear. I felt like I was getting away with something when I read it in public, that's how salacious it was. There is a love child -- that's all I'll say.

No comments: