Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome to the Club

I would like to introduce my new co-blogger, Corey! She has been solo blogging over at Travels Through Life and we've done some joint writing in the past on various projects, so I'm excited to have her on board!

Reading-wise, Corey tends to be far more comfortable than I am with the non-fiction side of things, especially anything involving the British Empire, Egypt, and Emerson. Also, she reads things like Dumas. This is why she's brilliant and probably going to go to Oxford for a PhD and I am getting a master's in Popular Literature.

But welcome, Corey, and I'm so glad there's someone around here who wouldn't be caught dead with a Jodi Picoult novel in her hands! Though let's face it, if you're having a bad day, there's nothing like some cheesy chick lit to cheer anyone up.

1 comment:

Corey said...

Aw! Thank you, fellow Crazy Ophelia! I'm quite flattered by your introduction and I look forward to writing an Only Child/Washington Square entry later in the week or this weekend!